If you are thinking of setting up your business now or in the near future, or you are already running a business, one of the factors you must consider in order to move your business forward is business name registration.
Our Law (Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap C20 LFN 2004) makes it mandatory that every business name must be registered unless you are trading in your own name. Aside from government regulation, you stand to benefit greatly from registering your business name. After registering your business name, there are certain obligations you are expected to discharge for the growth and progress of your business.
How do you go about registering your business name and start reaping the benefits of business name registration? It is simple and very cheap if you do it by yourself. My e-book, titled: “How to Register Your Business Name with Less than N5,000 and Run Your Business Within the Ambit of the Law,” Code: B1 (1) explains the detailed, step-by-step procedure for registering your business name.
With this e-Book, you don’t need the expensive service of a legal practitioner. In fact, the total amount you will spend is N4,550 only!
Other benefits you stand to gain are:
* Four simple steps you must take to register your business name.
* Six benefits of business name registration.
* Secrets of attracting big clients to patronize your business.
* Secret of establishing credibility and goodwill.
* Documents professionals must present before registering their firm.
* Legal obligations of business owners to the Corporate Affairs Commission.
* Liabilities of business owners and how to avoid them.
* And many more!
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.